AGA de Paris 2018
|23 Mar 2019 13:30|
→ 23 Mar 2019 18:30
|Paris 2018, Manuel Picaud|
|Hôtel de ville de Paris|
|75004 Paris - Paris|
|See on a map|
Paris 2018 is pleased to invite you to its 2018 ordinary general meeting and its general dissolution meeting. This privileged moment of associative life is intended for members (associations and individuals), but is also open to all those who want to discover the results of the association that organized the Gay Games in August 2018.
However, in accordance with article 7 of the bylaws, only the members who are up to date with their subscription and who respect the necessary seniority may participate in the votes of the general meetings.
Confirmation requested from the Paris 2018 General Secretariat at: email@example.com
The place is Auditorium of the Paris City Hall, 5 rue Lobau 75004 Paris
The agenda will be as follows:
1. Appointment of a secretary and a chairperson
2. Presentation and vote of the 2018 moral report
3. Presentation and vote of the 2018 financial report, report of the auditor, allocation of the 2015 result
4. Motion to dissolve the association and vote
5. Presentation of the Fondation Inclusion Paris 2018
The debates will be followed by a cocktail of thanks
Paris 2018 is pleased to invite you to its ordinary general assembly and its extraordinary general assembly. This privileged moment of community work is intended for individual members, but is open to all those who want to discover the conclusions of the non-profit organization, which organized the Gay Games in August 2018.
However, according to the article 7 of by-laws, only the members of the general assembly and the members of the general assembly.
Confirmation wished with the General Secretary of Paris 2018
the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The venue is the Auditorium of the City Hall of Paris, 5 rue Lobau 75004 Paris
The examined agenda will be following:
1. Name of a secretary and a chairman
2. Presentation and vote of the moral report 2018
3. Presentation and vote of the financial statement 2018 after the report of the external auditor,
4. Motion to dissolve the non-profit organization
5. Presentation of the Foundation Inlcusion Paris 2018
Debates will be followed by a thankful cocktail