Lady Queer Brunch, what is it?
It is a Toulouse exit dedicated to young women LBTQI + * to be held Sunday, July 14 from 9:30 to 12:30, in the green and relaxed setting of the Jaridn Raymond VI.
To find us: red tablecloth and flag logo Jules & Julies and for more precision find the map with the location in the discussion of the event.
If you are a woman LBTQI + and you want to talk with women LBTQI +, to share a moment of conviviality or if you have questions, this is the good opportunity!
The brunch is in the form of a Spanish inn, that is to say that each is invited according to his means to bring a small something to drink and / or eat (without alcohol) to share with the group.
If you are not concerned and you wish to meet the association Jules & Julies, you can find us in our public spaces:
- Tuesdays 16 - 19h: https://www.facebook.com/events/2465122400229420/
Thursdays 12:30 - 14:00: https://www.facebook.com/events/325701008007359/
Thursdays 18h - 21h: https://www.facebook.com/events/936700049873975/
- Saturdays 14h - 18h: https://www.facebook.com/events/476068112861112/
Saturdays 6 pm - 8 pm: https://www.facebook.com/events/677139172664817/
If you have any questions, contact us:
- Facebook: Jules and Julies
- Instagram: julesetjulies
- Tel / SMS: 06.52.28.03.58
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Young women LBTQI +: Lesbian people, Bisexual women, Transgender women, Queers, Intersexes and any other people who identify themselves in the feminine gender spectrum.
The reference Lady Queer
Reference Jules & Julies.
the Toulouse association of young LGBTQI +