🌴 In partnership with Été du Canal & Seine-Saint-Denis Tourisme 🌴
Arrived in galleons from the Port of Stalingrad, pirates and buccaneers will land Saturday, August 17 at Parc de la Bergère for a stopover to celebrate the treasures amassed during their travels.
Corsairs and buccaneers invite you to join the grand banquet collective victory music from 13h to 22h.
• Outdoor stage with Live & DJ set
As a guest, among the best collectors of vinyl treasures, I named:
- Wizæroid says Red-haired Beard,
- the boogie nugget digger SERENDIP LAB
- the researchers of exotic wonders of the Curuba Label
- Psycho Tropics
- H2O • for a spicy Live 🌶 as much as electronics
- Captain Francois Del Mundo for a DJ set electro
- Admiral Nicol at the controls of an electronic ship for a live machine.
- The Mermaid of Deviance EvaPeel will conclude in beauty these festivities by a closing of disco shamanic
• Animation Kids: Costumes, DIY workshops, coloring, tattoo
Details of upcoming workshops ...
• Food & drink on site at the Pirates Tavern
River shuttles leave Jaurès all day (DEPARTURE every 20 minutes / 1 €)
📍 Bergère Park, Bobigny
Ⓜ️ L5 Bobigny Pablo Picasso + 5 min walk
⏰ 13h - 22h
Follow Us: https://www.deviantdisco.space/