Let's meet again on February 14 from 9pm in the salons of the Paris City Hall in the magical world of Paramour le Bal!
Line-up of the evening: Camellia Jordana, Bob Sinclar, HollySiz, Kiddy Smile, Kristina Bazan, Arnaud Rebotini, Corine, Ornette, Hakim Ghorab, the dancers of the Paris Opera, EMKA, Madame Klaude.
All the benefits of the event will be donated to the fight against AIDS, with the aim of zero new contamination in Paris in 2030
// DJ Set:
* Bob Sinclar (The legendary French artist Bob Sinclar is one of the "deans" of electro music on the international scene and in his 20-year career he has composed and produced some of the most iconic hits on the planet)
* Kiddy Smile (figurehead of voguing in France, actor and LGBT + icon)
* Arnaud Rebotini (Musician and composer of French electronic music, Prize of the Academy of Lights for the best original music for the feature film 120 beats per minute directed by Robin Campilo)
* Cécile Togni (Formed with Tania Bruna-Rosso the first group of fashionable Djettes in Paris: "The Putafranges", ignites the dancefloors of the whole world)
* HollySiz (With two albums and so many tours all over France, Cécile Cassel has managed to impose her trademark with particularly eclectic influences and it is on stage that she gives the full measure of her talent thanks to his electrifying presence!)
* Corine (Defines her own music as "Sweet Salt Pop Disco")
* Camellia Jordana (With her third album LOST, she sings a generation that pushes the limits of genres, languages and ideas)
* Ornette (Pianist for Alain Bashung and actress for Jacques Rivette in the past, she is now a prolific author and composer who became an editor and producer, a fan of free jazz and hip hop)
* Kristina Bazan (complete artist, all-rounder and multi-faceted, internationally renowned It-girl, author, song-writer, she is now one of the most important digital personalities, especially classified by Forbes among the 30 less than 30 years the most influential in the world in art and fashion)
* Dancers of the Opéra national de Paris (Accompanied by renowned sailors, they will offer an enchanted parenthesis at the Bal Paramour)
* The company EMKA (immensely talented dance company set up by Mehdi Kerkouche)
* Madame Klaude (Passionate and joyful, her frenetic disco remains open to all fairies)
//Artistic direction :
* Hakim Ghorab (Kylie Minogue scenographer, NRJ Music Awards, The Voicie etc.)
Book your ticket now and find all the information on the website: www.paramourlebal.paris
We expect many and many !
Because Paris is the capital of love and love, Because love must triumph and must not be synonymous with risk but of giving and sharing, LINK innovates by organizing the very first edition of a ball entirely dedicated to love, inspired by the Life Ball of Vienna, to celebrate Valentine's Day 2019, feast of love par excellence.