Marche des Fiertés 2019 - Toulouse Occitanie (Officiel)
|8 Jun 2019 11:00|
→ 8 Jun 2019 18:00
|Collectif Intersexes et Allié.e.s - OII France, Act Up Sud-ouest, Jules et Julies, BI-Visible, HES Toulouse, Clar-T, Fiertés Occitanie, ARC EN CIEL Toulouse-Occitanie, Pride Toulouse - Officiel, Toulouse Bears Occitanie, Délégation Midi-Pyrénées SOS homophobie, Festival Des Images Aux Mots|
|Capitole de Toulouse|
|place du capitole - Toulouse|
|See on a map|
25 years of fighting, 25 years of struggle, 25 years of marches ...
From Stonewall to the Capitol, from oppression to pride!
Saturday, June 8, 2019, we invite you to join us on the Place du Capitole for this 25th Pride of Toulouse. More than 30 000 people are expected for this 2nd Walk of France !!! We count on your numerous presence for our bodies, our rights, our freedoms without oppression, nor violence!
In the program :
* 11h00-18h00: Village associations - Place du Capitole
More than 40 associations present alongside the City of Toulouse, the County Council of Haute-Garonne, the Occitan Region / Pyrenees-Mediterranean
* 11h00 - 13h30: Animations, shows and other surprises on this village
* 13h30 - 14h30: Speeches by the associations
* 14h30 - 17h30: Great Pride March. Departure from Capitol Square. + 20 tanks are expected !!!
Route: Place du Capitole, rue de la Fayette, rue Alsace-Lorraine, Bvd of Strasbourg, Bvd Lazare Carnot, rue de Metz, rue Alsace-Lorraine, Square Charles De Gaulle.
This 25th Pride March also commemorated the 50th anniversary of the 1969 Stonewall Inn riots in the United States, which spawned the pride marches that we know today in many countries around the world.
In this exceptional year, this great popular and protest march will be sponsored by:
* Monica Benicio: Brazilian Igbtqi + activist and human rights defender, Monica Benicio is the companion of Marielle Franco murdered on March 14, 2018 in Rio.
* Eric Pineault: President and Founder of Pride Montreal / Montreal Pride. He is the soul behind the most important LGBTQ + gathering in Canada and La Francophonie, which brings together more than 2.5 million festival-goers each year and offers more than 150 activities to participants.
Thank you to 2 for agreeing to be on Saturday, June 8, alongside the associations that co-organize the Pride March: Act Up Southwest, Feminist Association AFUTÉ • E, Aides Midi-Pyrénées, Alerts, Amnesty International Toulouse , APGL Association of Parents and Prospective Gay and Lesbian Parents, ARC EN CIEL Toulouse-Occitanie, Other Midi Pyrenees Circle, BI-Visible, CFDT Hte Garonne, Toulouse Gay Choir, Intersex and Allied Collective - OII France, Clar- T, Grand Toulouse FACE, Midi-Pyrenees Contact, Crazy In Dance, David and Jonathan Toulouse, Word Picture Festival, Dirt and Glitter, DiverSeniors, Pastel Diversity, Enipse Health Prevention, Extra-Muros, Léo Lagrange Federation, Occitanie Pride, HES Toulouse, Collectif Homodonneur, Inter-LGBT, Jules and Julies, Jeko Toulouse, The Refuge - Delegation of Haute-Garonne, The Derailers, Eac L'asso, League of Human Rights of Toulouse, Moon and the other ( Snow Gay), Mapoc, Mobilisnoo, Plannin g Family 31, PRIDE Toulouse, solidary 31; Delegation Midi-Pyrenees SOS Homophobia, Sophi EProud, Toulouse Occitanie Bears, Tou'Win Rugby