Take part in the 1st Mobilisnoo snow weekend in Gresse-en-Vercors. What could be nicer than spending a weekend in the mountains, between members, friends and allies!
The snow-covered slopes, alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, sledding, snowshoeing ... and at the end of the day, relax: Nordic bath, mulled wine and raclette! Good atmosphere and laughter guaranteed.
>> Reserve your place quickly!
Go to our ticket office and make your reservation: https://www.helloasso.com/associations/mobilisnoo/evenements/week-end-mobili-snow-2020
The beds are limited (14 max.) - 1st arrived, 1st served
• Take advantage of the ski areas of Gresse-en-Vercors, Isère. A magnificent setting at the foot of the Grand Veymont, the highest point of the Vercors massif, with 2 beautiful ski areas, alpine and nordic.
Located south of Grenoble, the resort is located in the heart of the East Balconies which stretch from Prélenfrey to Chichilianne at the foot of the eastern cliffs of Vercors.
• We will be staying at Gîte Le Cairn in Gresse-en-Vercors, from Friday January 24 to Sunday January 26:
- arrival at the cottage from 2 p.m. on Friday, January 24, 2020
- departure of the cottage before 6 p.m. on Sunday January 26, 2020
Located at an altitude of 1200 m, in an exceptional setting in the Vercors Massif for beautiful hikes less than 500 m from the ski slopes ... The result is breathtaking viewpoints and wilderness of overwhelming beauty. natural!
• How to come to Gresse-en-Vercors
Gresse-en-Vercors is one of the most accessible village ski resorts around Grenoble and benefits from guaranteed and easy access by the A51 motorway towards Sisteron!
- 40 minutes from GRENOBLE and its TGV station,
- 15 min from the MONESTIER De CLERMONT TER station (TER journey 50 min from Grenoble station),
- less than 2 hours from LYON,
- direct access from the A51 motorway
According to the participants we can organize carpooling, shuttles.
Look forward to meeting you and sharing with you this very first Mobili Snow!