✨ SAVE THE DATE! ✨
The SMMMILE Festival - Vegan & Pop is back in La Villette for its fourth edition, September 13, 14 and 15, 2019!
This year, the whole festival is changing in size.
It becomes a real small city, urban utopia and ephemeral.
And so the biggest vegan festival in Europe! 🌱
THIS YEAR PROGRAM:
• 20+ DJs and concerts including SMMMILE Night, exceptional hybrid evening with performances, live sets, DJ sets, inspirational speeches ...
• No madness: now the future - a great round of round tables and conferences with prestigious guests · its
• A village of initiatives with nearly 60 exhibitors (start-ups, designers, associations, etc.) including a fashion and beauty space
• A vegan wine and cheese show
• A vegetal food court
• Star chefs who will plant their know-how in street food, demos or exceptional courses (Sylvestre Wahid **, Julien Dumas * ...)
• Cooking workshops
• Workshops for actors of change to make the transition to a sustainable and desirable world possible
• Giant yoga classes on the lawns of Parc de la Villette
• Little SMMMILE Festival: 100% SMMMILE and 100% kids
Complete programming comes very fast ... stay tuned!
📍 La Villette Park
🚉 M ° 5 - Pantin Gate
🚈 T3B - Pantin Gate
🚉 M ° 7 - Porte de la Villette
Velib station 🚴 and taxi stand nearby.
🎟 Reserve your 3 day pass exclusively at https://dice.fm/bundle/smmmile-festival
and support the festival on your scale with this year our first free fare ticketing!
A unique human experience co-produced by La Villette and supported by Yogi Tea, KissKissBankBank, Enercoop, SoFine, Germline - My super veggie food, Lima Bio Food, La Nef - Ethical Finance, ARTE, Radio Nova, Vegetarian Association of France, L214 Ethics and Animals, DICE