Vernissage/Happening Célébration Acte II
Our dear Sisters of the Perpetual Indulgence are 40 years old! After having "immortalized" them in 2017, I decided, in order to celebrate them with dignity, to paint them again. As the first time, it was a delight;) You are therefore invited to discover the rest of this artistic epic on April 4 for a colorful event at Pole Simon Lefranc!
In the program :
- a vernissage (of course) with 14 new paintings
- A Hanks DJ set that will offer Chill sounds, Ethnic Tech House sounds, 90s / 2000s sounds, Jackin 'House and Disco Tech (Promised, you will not be dumped because Hanks will look in international culture popular sounds that (re) activate a lot of memories!)
- a drag show of the wonderful Fatty Nickie who will offer you a surprise performance inspired by the lipsync of the show RuPaul Drag Race.
- the projection of a video
- and finally a live painting of 30 minutes (schedule to follow ...)
All under the benevolent attention of the Sisters of the Perpetual Indulgence who will do us the honor of their presence :)